Schiit offering LISST "tubes" for SAGA & FREYA pre-amps

LISST = linear integrated solid state tube.

$50 each if ordered independent of SAGA or FREYA.  

$40 each if ordered with a pre-amp.

Schiit also offering new production TungSols as an alternative to the standard Russian NOS 6SN7s.

http://www.schiit.com/products/freya

Thanks to Synergist969 on HeadFi.org  for the heads up about this.  

128x128ghosthouse
I had 2 matched new Tung Sol 6SN7GTBs already when I received the Freya, so I ordered 2 more and stuck ’em all in. There is amazingly low noise from the tube stage in the Freya in my rig (surprising since I read most of the 10,418 comments in "headfi"), and that’s with testing for that by putting my ear next to a horn loaded tweeter that certainly will reveal hiss. I didn’t think the stock Freya tubes were so bad particularly, but I swapped them anyway because I’m a mindless crowd follower. I often swap output modes around when listening, although the gain jump in tube mode has to be allowed for, and that, for me, keeps the tubes honest (or something). I would get the Lisst tube replacement things if they glowed, but I doubt they glow at all under normal circumstances…and they would die in a thermonuclear electromagnetic pulse, so there’s that.
6SN7 tubes are relatively affordable NOS and very rugged and longlived, new production Tung Sol is decidedly ordinary to my ears. Pick some good RCA's or Sylvanias up you will be much better off. I was curious about what the heck a LISST actually is but the shiit site doesn't seem to give any info or I couldn't find it.
Scott thanks I read that I guess I just don't get why and how they actually work.  If anyone checks them out please post some impressions.
Ordered a quad of LISSTs.  Posted comments over on HeadFi (the Freya Impressions and Tube Rolling Thread).