altec Model 19’s and ss integrated

Hello all,

Recently acquired a mint pair of altec model 19’s. I’m looking for a ss integrated to power them. I already have a fully restored Sansui 1000a tube receiver hooked up to them but I want to move that elsewhere and use a more modern ss integrated. I’ve been looking at modwright, McIntosh and Hegel. I only own old vintage equipment and I would love to try out a nice modern integrated that would jive well with the altecs.

Thanks in advance. 
mickeyb
Hmmm- I'm using a 300B Parallel SET with my Valencia's. Maybe Linear Tube Audio. I believe they are David Berning designs. 
Croft Phono Integrated. Plenty of power but not overkill. It's a hybrid with tubes in the input section. Output stage is Mosfets.
I was looking at a Vincent sv-800 hybrid also. Class a selectable. I find out they’re made in China and it turned me off. 
Kind of old school that way. Thanks for your suggestions. I’m kinda leaning towards a mc5200. 100wpc. Mc sound and if I dont like it I can recoup my money. 

The 100wpc McIntosh MA5200 won't give you the classic McIntosh house sound.  That model does not use the output transformers which gives that classic sound.
The Croft is really nice, I agree with helomech. I've not tried mine with my Altec's, but it is quite nice with my Harbeth P3's. You don't like the Linear Tube Audio thought...