What sub under a grand?

Looking to replace my rel t1 which is having problems. My current setup is Parasound a21 amp and the Parasound p5 pre amp,Marantz sr 5007 avr and the Marantz sa8001 sacd. Main speakers Vienna Acoustics Mozart grand. 70% is for music and 30% movies, gaming and tv.
jughead
I'm with Schubert on this. The Gallo subs are superior to any sub I've ever had including REL. They are also more compact than almost any other sub if that is important to you.
Iv'e been reading a lot of reviews on psa subs made and assembled in Ohio, and Mj acoustics.From what I read mj acoustics is like what rel used to be.
Rhythmik is a line not talked about much that has some unique technology to recommend itself. I know at least one or two around these parts with good taste I'd sy that like them a lot.
I also use a Gallo sub but thought I'd get laughed off the site for suggesting it. It replaced a sub that was three times as expensive and within the first five minutes of use I thought it was a much better fit.
My other suggestion would be a James Loudspeaker sub. I owned an EMB-1000 a few years ago and it was fantastic. That sub always comes to mind when the "what piece do you regret selling" thread pops up.