Schiit offering LISST "tubes" for SAGA & FREYA pre-amps

LISST = linear integrated solid state tube.

$50 each if ordered independent of SAGA or FREYA.  

$40 each if ordered with a pre-amp.

Schiit also offering new production TungSols as an alternative to the standard Russian NOS 6SN7s.

http://www.schiit.com/products/freya

Thanks to Synergist969 on HeadFi.org  for the heads up about this.  

128x128ghosthouse
@ghosthouse Thanks and you initial comments are interesting I hope to hear more, particularly if it starts sounding more like SS than tubes. Cheers!
A large part of why I like tubes is that they're tubes…linear, they glow, and I can swap 'em out. I agree that the newish Tung Sol 6SN7s aren't spectacular sounding, but I tried them anyway and they do work fine and very quietly (they seem modeled after RCA 5691s maybe…those little anti microphony rods?), and I prefer a clean sounding tube without any sonic signature per se…I have 2 (one spare) Amperex USA 6SN7GTBs for my Fire Bottle SE power amp and they're excellent, but hard to find.
To anyone interested...

The LISSTs are on their way back to Schiit.  During the second day of use they started producing noise in the right channel.  No signal being applied and Freya in mute mode.  Something getting through that shouldn't have.  Sounded like a short and, actually, a lot like a conventional tube going bad.  Shut things down.  Pulled the LISSTs.  Installed a quad of conventional glass tubes.  Powered back up.  Everything okay...no damage done.  Given the long expected service life of 6SN7s in Freya and their affordability, I personally don't see an advantage to LISST.  Maybe if they ran cool...but they don't.  
Although I like sound of the new Tung Sols in the Freya, I got curious and stuck a pair of NOS Sylvania "Chrome Dome" 6SN7GTBs in the "input" (right pair) sockets and man…they sort of lift it up to another sonic level altogether. A relatively inexpensive (for well regarded NOS tubes anyway) good thing. I'm keeping the Tung Sols in the "output" sockets. 
"Schiit also offering new production TungSols as an alternative to the standard Russian NOS 6SN7s"

Thought that the new production TungSols are Russian.