ARC Ref 75SEs - great with Wilson or Dynaudio speakers. What about Vandersteen 2CI?

I hear that Audio Research Ref 75SEs sound great with Wilson or Dynaudio speakers.  Would this amp sound great with Vandersteen 2CIs?
beisner
#beisner-
Yes. I have a Ref75SE and have auditioned each of the following- 2CI, Vandersteen Treo, Quatro and Quatro Wood. As you go up the line the Ref75SE sounds better.

Do you own a Ref75SE, or thinking of purchasing? 

FWIW-after auditioning each, I bought ProAc because AR has voiced their amps with ProAc.
To Warfy,
I am thinking of purchasing the Ref75SE as my tube-man recommended it to me as a "killer" amp.  Why do you ask?  

What ProAc speaker did you buy?
#beisner-
Asking because of a similar query I made a while back.

Owning a pair of Audio Physic Tempos, I asked about how a Ref75SE, which I was thinking of buying, would sound with them.

I purchased ProAc 30DR. I really like the Vandys, and the 2CI is one of the best value for sound speakers I've heard. In the end, I got the ProAcs because I like the sound and having 3 cats that love to scratch things I own, made the Vandy fabric covers unrealistic :-)

And your tube-man is correct. It's a great amp. There are many speakers that sound great paired with the Ref75SE. If you haven't done this search A'gon discussions for REF75SE threads.