B&W 703 - How to tame the highs?

I traded up my Paradigms studio 100s this past summer for these B&W 703. I find the highs on the 703 to be a bit harsh / bright. How do I tame them? I currently have them toed in slightly towards the listener.
abb9ae7
I agree with Beeper99 - try McIntosh. They love clear and open speakers since they have no grain or fake treble energy.
I find that B&W's always require a dark sounding amp such as Roksan or Plinius. That way it tames the highs.
The Cary Six Pacs are nice amps for the money. Consider selling the B&W. There are far better choices for the money. Good luck.
I am using SignalCable wire all around. I had the same exact equipment, including the wires, when I had my Paradigm 100, v3. I did not experience the harsh highs with the Paradigms. I really like the B&W 703s, when I crank them is when I find too bright. Would a set of silver wire IC help tame the highs?
I'm dealing with a similar problem right now. I've never heard 703s but I own a pair of 602s that I believe use the same tweeter, and I don't know why, but I found that bringing the speaker forward about 3 feet from the wall actually tamed the highs a bit (at first they were only about a foot and a half or so away from the rear wall). They're still too bright for me, but I definitely noticed a difference. If your 703s are close to a wall try bringing them forward and seeing if you notice anything.
I was going to try tubes to tame the highs on these but your experience here is making me lose confidence in that plan!