Favorite Dylan?

I'm loving Slow Train Coming on vinyl.  It's always been one of my favorites.  Mark Knopfler's guitar work is a treat, and the songs are great.  I know for some it was a turn off because of the born again phase, but if you can put that aside you cannot deny the brilliance of this record.

Runner up is Time Out Of Mind.  Magical....

128x128snackeyp
Freewheelin’, Bringing it All Back Home, Highway 61 Revisited, Basement Tapes
I love this post and the answers, but I can't choose.  I have many favorites.  Happy to see that others do too.  I urge all who haven't yet had the pleasure to listen to Red River Shore (or maybe its titled the Girl From The Red River Shore) on one of the Sony bootlegs.  Oh my, what a transcendent song.  
With just about every album Dylan ever did my favorite is usually the one I listen to at any given time.
rpeluso nailed it on Red River Shore. Close your eyes and listen; a poignant palette of story and sound. Reaching for it now. Gotta go.
My favorites tend to change depending on my mood. Usually, it's "Bringing It All Back Home", since many of those songs just make me feel good, not usually what you listen to Dylan for.

In a more somber mood, I'll go for JWH or Blonde on Blonde. But in small doses.

Dylan can depress you if you get too much.