B&W 703 - How to tame the highs?

I traded up my Paradigms studio 100s this past summer for these B&W 703. I find the highs on the 703 to be a bit harsh / bright. How do I tame them? I currently have them toed in slightly towards the listener.
abb9ae7
Just something I notice from time to time - indisputably there are lots of B&W's listed for sale, and also indisputably they sell a lot of them. PSB and Paradigm also sell lots of low priced speakers, but there aren't many listed - try to find some PSB Stratus Mini's (I am) rarely available.
So I don't know that the fact that B&W sells so many accounts for the number for sale here. Seems out of proportion to me.
First of all B&W is the 2nd largest speaker manufacture in the world only behind Bose. Could that account for the # of speakers for sale on the used market. More than likely. Being to lazy to check which series are for sale and not knowing whether those selling are upgrading to other B&W speakers I will not judge. One must build a system and judge what works best in their system.

Bashing ones system without having heard it is pointless and petty.

Michael
>>Bashing ones system without having heard it is pointless and petty<<

Big mistake my little friend. Nobody bashed anybody's system. I'm taking issue with the manufacturer's product. Let's understand that first. Secondly, I reiterate, B&W is a great company, with great distribution, and great retailers. The product, however, stinks.
Judy426 is entitled to his/her opinion. But I respectfully disagree. B & W produces some magnificent speakers. I've been very, very impressed with the Nautilus and Signature lines (a bit less so with the new diamonds). I have heard a lot of speakers that I would never choose over B & W, including the Paradigms, Vienna Acoustics, and even ProAc. And I also quite liked the Krell gear that I've heard with the B & W's. My ultimate preference is tubed electronics, but when you listen to EAI and noise, these so-called "non-musical" components do quite nicely. I prefer JM Lab to B & W, but I still appreciate B & W. I think their products are well-crafted and sound superb.