PSB Imagine T3's?

Anyone out there either own or are familiar with PSB Imagine T3 speakers? Are they higher end in sound quality, or mid-fi? How do they compare with other speakers in the $7500 vicinity?
128x128easola01
Thanks Chazzzy, They only had the bottom ports plugged during my audition. I'm going to give them another try with your recommendation of plugging the middle ports as well. I'll have them move them a little further from the back wall as well. (they were ~ 2 ft away).

I'm going to give a pair of Focal 1028 Be a listen as well. Anyone here had a chance to compare these two?
@studiotim,
Was your demo in the Chicago area? Just curious, since I had that a demo in that area. I will not go into the dealership details. But they were thorough gentlemen and entertained all my song requests.
Don't know about Baltimore, but if you can get down to DC, excellent brands at Deja Vu, Evolution Audio (Tysons Corner), and Gifted Listener (Centerville).
Thanks @studiotim.I had listened to the T3s in the Baltimore area as well. That was with the NAD system and t sounded pretty good. Unfortunately they were trying to push the Totem Forest Signatures, which also sounded good, but I was not interested.