PSB Imagine T3's?

Anyone out there either own or are familiar with PSB Imagine T3 speakers? Are they higher end in sound quality, or mid-fi? How do they compare with other speakers in the $7500 vicinity?
128x128easola01
@studiotim,
Was your demo in the Chicago area? Just curious, since I had that a demo in that area. I will not go into the dealership details. But they were thorough gentlemen and entertained all my song requests.
Don't know about Baltimore, but if you can get down to DC, excellent brands at Deja Vu, Evolution Audio (Tysons Corner), and Gifted Listener (Centerville).
Thanks @studiotim.I had listened to the T3s in the Baltimore area as well. That was with the NAD system and t sounded pretty good. Unfortunately they were trying to push the Totem Forest Signatures, which also sounded good, but I was not interested.
@Studiotim Make sure you audition with good Class A or A/B amplification. Something that also delivers very good current to get the very best bass.There's a richer midrange and bass in the T3 that you wont' see with any class D amplification.