Paul Hynes Excuses to deliver the power supply SR7 , I Lost my money

I have paid £3180 to Paul 8 month ago.

He did not deliver my order and i asked him to refund my money but he told me he couldn’t refund my money .

it is shame ...

Amir
amir57bs
I’m glad that you posted here. The community should be informed when vendors have exceedingly long lead times after requiring immediate payment for the product. 

Its simply a statement of fact, each person can now make an informed decision when considering contracting for a power supply from Mr. Hynes.
My recollection is when I looked into his Linear PSU he self disclosed his one/ two person shop had long long wait times AND that he was recovering from surgery as well....
I went with Pardo
we all have choices
Amir,

I'm sorry this happened to you. Thanks for warning the rest of us.

Gasbose
I totally don’t understand why ? You would order all the way 
to the U.K  when  right here in the US Mojo Audio 
 has wat I consider the best power supply  at $1k beat I have compared Sbooster, Lineartube Audio, a $2yearokd $900 Paul Hynes and a couple custom  ones  many at much more monies.
this new Illiminati-2  Bellison regulated Big toroidal transformer  supplies, choke filter supplied, Mundorf 4 pole input capacitor,
and poly organic caps  and Not a fuse, Thermister based which is far better.and they give you 40 days to prove it 
or money back. I am totally very happy , I may even go Nas drive. 
I am using a Lumin D-1 which with this power supply beats 
lumin best S-1 at 3x the cost .
Post removed