What do you think of your Soundsmith Cartridge

I am looking for your feedback about your Soundsmith cartridge.  I have an ARC PH5 which specifies an output voltage of .6mV.  Looking to spend about $2,000 on a new cartridge.  If you dumped your Soundsmith cartridge, what did you find that you liked better.  Thanks.
req26161
I love my Sound Smith Aida for 2 reasons: 1) it kicks a--, and 2) if/when I do something stupid and break it, he’ll rebuild it for $350. The only reason I’d "dump" my Sound Smith Aida is to buy a better / different Sound Smith cartridge. Not to mention, Peter is a good dude, too.
I own a Soundsmith Boheme. It is the smoothest most natural sounding cartridge I ever owned.
Even my lowly $400 Otello has more detail than any Grado, also an MI , I've heard under a grand . In Classical that is important .
I had a Boheme; loved it.  Traded it in for Soundsmith The Voice.  I'm sticking with Soundsmith.  I will say with a disclosure that I do not have "golden ears", The Voice may be slightly better to my ears, but man the Boheme was hard to beat.