Synergestic Black Fuse vs Audio Magic BeesWax

Like to ask if any Audiogon Members compared the Synergistic Black Fuse Vs The Audio Magic BeesWax ( top of line). Let me know what differences in sound quality, what equipment was it in, and how does it compare between the two fuse.   Current all my equipment has The Black fuses; I am just curious WTF Audio Magic is So Expensive!  Is it worth a big jump with the Audio Magic?? 
128x128zipost
Wow, zipost sounds like a complete jerk.  Reminds me to read everything in forums with prudent skepticism.

Reading this and other discussions on fuses has me interested in trying them again.  It's been maybe eight years since I tried HiFi Tuning fuses and didn't hear much if any improvement.  Those were a more basic version than the HiFi Tuning offerings today.  There are now many new audiophile fuses on the market that are probably much better.
Don’t get sucked into this snake oil Jeff, not with statements like this, it should tell you enough!
I found with the SHD the noise floor dropped quite a bit, dynamics expanded, another layer of micro information, bass got tighter with even deeper extension. That was trying one in the AC line to our source which is cd.

And another thing, it shouldn't be in the Tech Talk Forum, should be moved to the Misc. Forum. 
Cheers George
@jeff_ss   

If you didn’t hear a difference before it is likely because your brain is not very open to suggestion and expectation. The only reason folks hear night and day differences is because they expect it and their minds are easily influenced by suggestion and clever marketing. 

Don’t waste more of your time on snake oil.

BTW If ever a fuse made a difference then it is time to throw out the pos component. Why keep something so badly designed that a fuse makes an audible difference?
So let me get this...

(and this is from one who has never tried an aftermarket fuse and has never needed to replace a fuse due to a fuse working as advertised)

If it doesn't work, it's You!

If it works, it's the Piece of S... component!

That leaves me with: All other possibilities are 'shadornefreude'  (double entendre partially implied)?   : )