Synergestic Black Fuse vs Audio Magic BeesWax

Like to ask if any Audiogon Members compared the Synergistic Black Fuse Vs The Audio Magic BeesWax ( top of line). Let me know what differences in sound quality, what equipment was it in, and how does it compare between the two fuse.   Current all my equipment has The Black fuses; I am just curious WTF Audio Magic is So Expensive!  Is it worth a big jump with the Audio Magic?? 
128x128zipost
@david_ten 

Yup. You got it. Even a basic well made power supply is not going to change audibly with a change of fuse. If it does then you imagined it or your component doesn’t even have a decent power supply.

I just finished comparing my new Pass Labs INT-60 integrated amplifier with the factory fuse and with a Synergistc  Research Blue fuse. Both fuses now have 100 hours on them and so the amp has a total of 200 hours on it.
The improvement with the Synergistic Research Blue fuse is significant. 

david_ten : I hope you will try a Blue fuse in your system. I think it is a worthwhile experiment to undertake. If you have any questions feel free to call me. 575-644-1462

David Pritchard
I can't believe that the usual suspects are still hawking their tired and repetitive crap about inferior power supplies and aging fuses that if designed right, would never show signs of aging. 

Are we all to believe that we should swap out fuses every 6 months?
If so, time to get a new hobby.

All the worse,
Nonoise
Are we all to believe that we should swap out fuses every 6 months?
If your one of these nutz that A/B things many times a day and doing so turn your equipment on and off each time, then yes you are a candidate to change your fuses every 6mts, because of the fatigue your putting them through as in the pics in my last post. I think you need to get a new hobby.

A slow-blo fatigue ageing right to left
https://peakpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/fuse-8312-640x426.jpg

A fast-blo fatigue ageing left to right
https://i.stack.imgur.com/0uqWX.jpg%20

Cheers George
Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead! 🛥 Don’t let the mossbacks, backsliders and knuckledraggers drag you down. There is a perfectly good reason why low energy electrons can’t get to the next higher electron shell. It was a valid question in the OP, don’t let them hijack the thread.