Synergestic Black Fuse vs Audio Magic BeesWax

Like to ask if any Audiogon Members compared the Synergistic Black Fuse Vs The Audio Magic BeesWax ( top of line). Let me know what differences in sound quality, what equipment was it in, and how does it compare between the two fuse.   Current all my equipment has The Black fuses; I am just curious WTF Audio Magic is So Expensive!  Is it worth a big jump with the Audio Magic?? 
128x128zipost
Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead! 🛥 Don’t let the mossbacks, backsliders and knuckledraggers drag you down. There is a perfectly good reason why low energy electrons can’t get to the next higher electron shell. It was a valid question in the OP, don’t let them hijack the thread. 
Shadorne

BTW If ever a fuse made a difference then it is time to throw out the pos component. Why keep something so badly designed that a fuse makes an audible difference?

Yup. You got it. Even a basic well made power supply is not going to change audibly with a change of fuse. If it does then you imagined it or your component doesn’t even have a decent power supply.
Interesting!  My experience is 180 degrees different.

I hear NO differences rolling fuses in mid to low level BUT hear improvements in high level components.   Same goes for cables ...

Began playing with audio fuses years years ago on Sonic Frontier pre / amp and 1st generation Benchmark DAC 1 and heard no differences.   Improvements are easily audible in current components.

If it does then you imagined it or your component doesn’t even have a decent power supply.

I'm aware of the controversy and positions vis a vis fuses, and I do not want to, nor mean to, inflame.... or generate the usual back and forth (like on that other thread). : )

@shadorne  I am aware of @charles1dad  's system components and I submit that Israel Blume of Coincident is well aware of "decent power supplies' and utilizes decent, likely excellent, ones in his components. 

As Charles states in a previous post: "fuses have contributed to a very natural sound character." Are you saying he "imagined it?"

Based on Charles' many excellent, informative and educational posts here on Audiogon he comes across as a Non-Hogwarts kind of guy!  

I'm willing to try fuses and am open to their non-impact or some-impact possibilities. @georgehifi  provided some more specific and helpful information...since you have a fairly strong position on fuses not working (your exceptions noted) can you provide additional information on why I need to avoid trying them out? Thanks!
Post removed 
Post removed