Dynaudio vs B&W help...

Hey everyone... curious on your thoughts between a set of Dynaudio Focus 600XD vs B&W 804D2 speakers. The Dynaudio are obviously amplified, the 804's would be run off my Cambridge CXR200 (170 wpc). 

Over all, which would be a better set up for music and HT fronts? Thanks!
manofsteelpt
Focal 1028 BE is a great option.  I think I'd go Focal over either the Dyns or B&W.  My Dyns seem to start hurting my ears after listening for not all that long.  Also, the new(ish) Focal Aria series are getting great reviews.  Also look for a nice used set of Revel F208.
Hey everyone... I just realized I made a newbie mistake... The B&W I am considering are the 804 D3, the newest version. NOT the D2 version. Idk if the above comments will still apply to both the D2 and D3 versions.

I apologize for wasting your time for those that helped me!

I’m still contemplating the 804D3’s and the 1028’s. The Revel are a little too tall (I need a tower 43" or shorter).

If I may add... My current set up sounds decent at med to higher volumes. At lower volumes, which I listen to the most, doesn't sound that good. 

My my car on the other hand, has an amazing (factory) sound system. It sounds incredible no matter how quiet, or loud I play it. I would LOVE to replicate that in my house. 

Is this a speaker quality issue, or are the car systems just like that because they're built around the acoustics of the car? 
That's why receivers used to have a "loudness" button on them!  IMO, it helps for speakers to be physically large with respect to sounding decent at low volume levels.
So, going smaller (like a bookshelf speaker) wouldn't be better at lower levels?

i get hardly any bass at the lower levels. If I set the bass boost higher on the AVR, then its too much when I do raise it.