Dynaudio vs B&W help...

Hey everyone... curious on your thoughts between a set of Dynaudio Focus 600XD vs B&W 804D2 speakers. The Dynaudio are obviously amplified, the 804's would be run off my Cambridge CXR200 (170 wpc). 

Over all, which would be a better set up for music and HT fronts? Thanks!
manofsteelpt
Hey everyone... I just realized I made a newbie mistake... The B&W I am considering are the 804 D3, the newest version. NOT the D2 version. Idk if the above comments will still apply to both the D2 and D3 versions.

I apologize for wasting your time for those that helped me!

I’m still contemplating the 804D3’s and the 1028’s. The Revel are a little too tall (I need a tower 43" or shorter).

If I may add... My current set up sounds decent at med to higher volumes. At lower volumes, which I listen to the most, doesn't sound that good. 

My my car on the other hand, has an amazing (factory) sound system. It sounds incredible no matter how quiet, or loud I play it. I would LOVE to replicate that in my house. 

Is this a speaker quality issue, or are the car systems just like that because they're built around the acoustics of the car? 
That's why receivers used to have a "loudness" button on them!  IMO, it helps for speakers to be physically large with respect to sounding decent at low volume levels.
So, going smaller (like a bookshelf speaker) wouldn't be better at lower levels?

i get hardly any bass at the lower levels. If I set the bass boost higher on the AVR, then its too much when I do raise it.
@ manofsteelpt

I understand you have concerns about large towers, but considering that you stated that you mostly listen at lower volumes, in my opinion, you might reconsider.  With your stated desire for speakers that sound nice and full range at low volumes, there are two sets of Dali Helicon 400 Mk2 available on Audiogon now, at the ~$2,500 price range.  I just read some reviews, and they specifically mention how good they sound at low volume levels.  And I don't think the 400 Mk2 are much, if any, larger than the 804D2.  Actually, after reading up on these Epicon 400 Mk2, I'm considering a set of them to replace my Dynaudios that are in my bedroom system.