Focal Kanta No.2

Focal introduced a new line today beginning with the Kanta No.2. It looks like they're positioning it between the W cone equipped 1000 series and the Sopra. It's got the shape of the older Utopia products before they went segmented. Any thoughts? Curious what people will think when they hear them. 
kosst_amojan
@contuzzi - apologies, just saw your post today.  I finally didn't buy the Olympica iiis as was unsure of the laid-back sound and didn't want to rush in to the purchase.  They're no longer available to me as the seller has moved to another country.  I've also decided to wait before deciding on the Kantas since they're so new, would like to hear more feedback about them.  Am very curious to see how the new Magico A3s will be especially considering they're the same price as the Kantas!

Also, with regard to your remark about the Devialet vs. the ARC/Pass Labs combo, is that a likely result irrespective of the type of speaker?  I am very new to the world of high-end audio and don't have much experience listening to many tube systems.  I listen to primarily rock (Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, Eric Clapton, Sting etc.), vocals (both male/female), but a bit of jazz and blues with very limited classical music.  From what I've read I believe the general recommendation for this kind of music would be SS amps but I've also read very good things about tube amps like the Primaluna Dialogue.  I'm also curious to understand how a combination of the a tube-preamp and an SS amp would suit my tastes in music?

Thanks!

I went to The Kimmel Center yesterday to hear The Philadelphia Symphony perform Shostakovich Symphony No.7...I had box seats right off the stage!  Amazing performance that nearly had me in tears.  This morning I played my SACD version of the No.7 on my system and I could hardly believe my ears....the Focal Kanta No.2’s delivered a stunningly lifelike recreation of my experience at the Kimmel!!  From the lower octave fundamentals to the sweet open pristine highs...all of it was there and in correct proportion.  Dynamics were completely realistic, plucked strings were spot on and the open panoramic vista of the orchestra was laid out in all it’s grandeur.  The delicacy and the power of the full orchestra was delivered in full measure, with expression, warmth and most of all...emotion.  The Kanta No.2’s are very special indeed and may just be one of the most musically “right” speaker system produced today.  Truly remarkable!!  Bravo Focal
Test results at Stereoplay are rather mediocre for such a costly speaker. Mid range suck out means they probably sound laid back rather than accurate. I can’t understand why there is so much distortion between 1 and 2 KHz? I don’t think Focal will end up being proud of this cheaper version of their larger legendary speakers. Looks like they are selling a mediocre product off the back of their legendary name.

https://oslohificenter.no/hoyttalere/gulvstaende/focal-kanta-no-2?iid=444276&pid=OHC-OHCProduct-...

And yet you can't find anybody saying a bad word about them! 

I'm going to put a little more credit in people who've actually heard them. 
Review looks good!  I’ve learned to use my ears...whenever I trusted a review in my decision making it turned out to have some fundamental flaw I disliked.  I’ve seen how these lower evolutionary cretins do their evaluations and measurements and it is quite eye opening!