Focal Kanta No.2

Focal introduced a new line today beginning with the Kanta No.2. It looks like they're positioning it between the W cone equipped 1000 series and the Sopra. It's got the shape of the older Utopia products before they went segmented. Any thoughts? Curious what people will think when they hear them. 
kosst_amojan
I heard them at my local dealer on a Naim stack. Also listened to them with the Aavik U300. Very engaging and I think the price point is a bargain. The BE tweeter is smooth (unlike some past models). That's my opinion.
@kosst_amojan

Well actually my interest in the measurements came because I have heard them recently. Not much to say except rather mediocre considering the price and they certainly can’t hold a candle to their top of the line products. I think the budget line of Focal like the 936 is much better value. The aesthetics may be the only significant improvement over their budget line.
@shadorne 
I'd kinda hope you're getting a bit more sound quality when you spend 20 times the price of the Kantas No.2 on a pair of speakers. No doubt Focal's lower priced speaker represent excellent value! That's why I bought 936's instead of 1008 Be's. I wouldn't expect Kanta No.2's to compare well with Utopia products. I'd expect something like a 948's sound with more refined highs and better balanced dispersion. And I'd expect to pay twice what my 936's cost to get that.