DENAFRIPS DAC ---- Owner Impressions, Feedback, General Discussion, Questions and more....

Thread for OWNER IMPRESSIONS, FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS, ETC. regarding DENAFRIPS DACs.

DENAFRIPS lists the following R2R DACs:

Ares, Pontus, Venus, and Terminator (in increasing price order).

"DENAFRIPS incorporated in year 2012, focus in developing high end audio equipment at a very affordable price. Throughout the years of intense Research & Development, and continuous improvement of the product lines, DENAFRIPS had finally settled with the current product range equipped with R-2R ladder DAC technology. The reason behind this is the designer strongly believe that R-2R DAC is the best way to reproduce music.

The name, DENAFRIPS, stand for:

D-ynamic
E-xquisite
N-atural
A-ttractive
F-idelity
R-efined
I-ntoxicating
P-ure
S-ophisticated

This mean a lot and it is the house-sound of all DENAFRIPS products." [Copied From Denafrips About Us section]
Ag insider logo xs@2xdavid_ten
trelja---yes.  I was tall guy, silver (NOT grey) beard/hair, left early to get home to MD.

Dixter
@drrnc2  Good to know.  We talked a bit, with Adrian between us.  My hair's not yet silver, I wore a navy blue sweater, and spent most of my time talking with him, Vinh, and Jens.  Fun time, for sure.  I'm left thinking about the Terminator.

By the way, the ribs were delicious!
Yes it was a fun session at my place.  Good sound, good food, better company, what more can a guy ask for! :-).
Anyway, the analog vs. digital comparison was not really a fair fight, given that my analog rig costs 5 times the Terminator.  Anyone want to buy a great analog rig :-)?
Vinh Vu
Gingko Audio and Danacable