Focal Kanta No.2

Focal introduced a new line today beginning with the Kanta No.2. It looks like they're positioning it between the W cone equipped 1000 series and the Sopra. It's got the shape of the older Utopia products before they went segmented. Any thoughts? Curious what people will think when they hear them. 
kosst_amojan
@stereo5 
No... I didn't flag any of your posts, but I just flagged your last one.

As a matter of truth, ALL of the GE speakers suffer from aberrant behavior in the treble region that looks like reflections from the AMT aperture. All of their MTM configured speakers suffer from discernable vertical comb filtering as well. I understand what the bass level adjustment is for. It's an inadequate solution to poor placement.

@butler 
It's a presumption that there will be a No.1 and No.3 since the No.2 is obviously a middle of the series product. If there weren't going to be other speakers in the series, why call it Kanta No.2 instead of just Kanta? 
@kosst_amojan, we shall see if and when a No.3 comes to be.  For me it will be about the timing as I'm planning to pull the trigger on new speaks shortly after the Munich show unless there is some real news about a bigger Kanta that would give me pause.  So, I hope the No.3 comes before, or concurrent with, a No.1..... 
I have heard them at a fair and they sounded great. I also read a review in a Swedish hifi magazine and they were very impressed and thought it was a good buy at its price Easy to listen to with a very, very good treble and a fast bass.
@mtrot 

There's a dealer in Dallas area - DFW Audioguy.  

He has yellow Kanta 2 in his store.   
@kosst_amojan I agree.  I listened to Triton 2s a while ago, and came away with the distinct impression that they were primarily voiced with HT in mind.