Focal Kanta No.2

Focal introduced a new line today beginning with the Kanta No.2. It looks like they're positioning it between the W cone equipped 1000 series and the Sopra. It's got the shape of the older Utopia products before they went segmented. Any thoughts? Curious what people will think when they hear them. 
kosst_amojan
@gdhal 
That's cool. Somebody out there needs to make a really good home theater speaker. 

I don't think I've ever said I don't like GE's. I didn't buy them because they failed to convey the aggression and grit some of the music I like calls for. 
@kosst_amojan

All good.

Besides, as a general rule of thumb, as far as this forum is concerned, I consider you a Phriend :)
@gdhal 

I have seen three sets of measurements out of the Triton Reference and I will agree that its a considerable improvement. Even the plus series showed good progress from prior versions. Nonetheless, Stereophile just like all other reviewers are ranked subjectively and all of us feel and hear differently about the sound we like. I was honestly surprised the Sopra 3 was placed in the Class B Full Range category, but this isn't the only time a head scratch moment has come from their listings. Every other subjective ranking for the Sopra series have held them in higher regard. While I don't think the Sopra are SOTA, I do feel they offer performance nearing the top of their price categories.  With the strides that GE has made, and what I expect will be made in light of the Reference model, they do warrant an additional audition. In respect to the Kanta2 and other models that may or may not flesh out of the line, they should come out as pretty solid speakers. A little pricey, but nothing obscene. Love the overall look though.

In any review, a combination of system synergy, musical preferences, room, and your own personal preferences to the sound will impact how one regards a product. I believe your must understand a reviewer in all these terms to understand the perspective. When they discuss the music they used in the review, a speaker history and comparisons if possible, and disclosure about the complete environment is really necessary to get a frame of reference.   
@mmeysarosh 
Yeah... I'm pretty sure the Sopra No.3 belongs in a better class than my 936's. 
Thank you @mmeysarosh. Your previous response herein is very well stated, and rather gentlemanly like too for that matter. In principal, I agree with you.