Dealers hijacking the discussions

I’m a very long term member and look at the forums most every day. I’m personally extremely irritated by dealers injecting sales pitches into the discussions which has never really been a problem before. Dealers are biased as it’s the nature of business and this is fine but I don’t go to audiogon to see shameless promotion. There’s one guy in particular that needs to go away. The fact that you’ll all know who it is says volumes about the amount of posting this guy/dealer does on audiogon. Does anyone feel as I do. Just curious.
wolf_garcia
I second the distaste one can have about the ridiculous misuse of these forums to promote stuff…there are blatant examples of this with exaggerated and preposterous multi paragraphed promotional screeds ...
These are moderated forums. If you don't like the way they are managed, why not take your complaint to the moderators? 

Post removed 
I’m a very long term member and look at the forums most every day. I’m personally extremely irritated by dealers injecting sales pitches into the discussions which has never really been a problem before. Dealers are biased as it’s the nature of business and this is fine but I don’t go to audiogon to see shameless promotion. There’s one guy in particular that needs to go away. The fact that you’ll all know who it is says volumes about the amount of posting this guy/dealer does on audiogon. Does anyone feel as I do. Just curious. 4425
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!
Especially "audioconnection" and their associates

Jafant
when we lived in Charleston it was Robert Taylor in a suburb of Charlotte, he carried Ayre, Vandersteen and ARC and a few other things I was interested in. He retired so I shifted my business to Alan Jones at Hi-Fi buys in Atlanta - now Buckhead.

funny story - Alan did not know me from Adam but i showed up at door opening with a couple hundred pound McIntosh amp needing a light service, 70# Labrador and Spouse in tow. He let us take over his high end room for 6 hours listening to 5 power amps, took my Mac in trade on the spot and arranged for special finish and drop ship of amplifier to me by Ayre.
great dude, have bought a few pair of speakers, amp upgrade and a DAC or two from him.
love em

Thanks Tomic.  I really was impressed with my email interaction with him and anyone I've sent who have purchased some very expensive stuff has loved him.