Lyra Delos A truth teller or what?

My experience with the Lyra Delos has been good and to put it the best way too revealing?  So far my original vinyl sounds incredible, especially stuff from the Golden age of stereo.  Amazing to say the least.  However, newly remastered stuff sounds extremely overdone and in some cases unlistenable and I am talking about a lot of Classic reissues.  Is this just the way it will be or will this cartridge still relax a little as I only have roughly 50 hours or so on it?
tzh21y
I am using JPS Labd Superconductor from amp to preamp, silver wiring from turntable to preamp to phono preamp and Cardas golden reference from amp to merlins as advised by the late Bobby Palkovic.
You may have altered the alignment slightly when you changed the screws. It does not take much sometimes
Anyone who dislikes the RF peak is at liberty to choose loading values aimed at flattening it as per JCs supplied data.

I also think ancillaries have a strong influence on the final result eg choice of phonostage and room acoustics. Unless those are beyond criticism criticising cartridges is just shooting in the dark ;)
J Carr has voiced the Delos to have a slightly bright top end to match more warm systems that need some detail.

Thank you for this. It's the whole point I think. In this environment, the Delos is pretty tough to beat. 

Everything is system dependent. I've had cartridges in my current setup that sound bright and I've managed that with a cable swap or putting the grilles back on my Harbeths or swapping a tube.

We are just adjusting our tone controls that we no longer have.
I use a basic Denon 103r for checking the tone and timbre of my system. If my system sounds fine (tonally balanced and musically right) with the 103/103r then I proceed to change carts or cables to take it to the next level. In that respect the Delos has always sounded bright and thin in my system where the 103r sounds nice and balanced. Denon does not have the refinement and outright resolution of the Delos but in terms of getting a studio like tone, it does the job very well.

Having said that I like the Delos when playing classical music. Its dynamics standout and that makes it exciting for the classical.