What are your favorite upright 4-5 shelve audio rack recommendations?

What do you guys like for racks in the $1000-$2000 range?  I see some nice Adona stuff for $2600, also looked at Maple audio.  Looking for an upright with 4-5 shelves with a turntable taking up the top shelf.  

Go!
128x128dhpeck
I have a 5-shelf open-frame Salamander. I can't asses the WAF factor: even I don't find it very attractive. I 'chose' it because it was $10 at a thrift shop, without a scratch: sonic properties had little to do with it. All shelves are height-adjustable, a big feature for me — fixed-shelves often leave a lot of wasted space. The wood itself is very nice solid cherry, in a blockboard (butcher-block) form, and nicely finished — it blends with my refinished floorboards in a semi-disappearing act. Top shelf is oversized and can probably accommodate any size of turntable, even with multiple 12" arms, outboard motors and power supplies. They make a feeble attempt at decoupling by using thick rubber washers, but their benefit is nonexistent. Sturdiness is rock-solid even with two 60-pound monoblocs. Would I pay their online-direct price (about $700 + shipping)? Not a chance. I've moved away from racks over the years, preferring 'normal' furniture that makes the gear less obtrusive in my living room — a dedicated music room would be a different story,,,

@tommylion

I had the Vulcan rack and it was great for the money BUT the shelves won’t hold more than 50-60 pounds and with the big curve of the front of the shelves, some of my components wouldn’t fit without hanging over the front and back. I replaced it with a SolidSteel rack which was a lot more money, but each shelve will hold 90+ pounds and the shelves are much deeper. Also with this new rack, the acoustic feedback I was getting with my VPI Prime is gone.

I like all racks, regardless of number of shelves or cost, to be placed on a side wall, never between the speakers.
the Mapleshades are very heavy, solid, pieces with the threaded steel legs x 4. Can be painted certain colors if desired. very adjustable to adjust to dips in the floor while adjusting each shelf to horizontal using a level.