What are your favorite upright 4-5 shelve audio rack recommendations?

What do you guys like for racks in the $1000-$2000 range?  I see some nice Adona stuff for $2600, also looked at Maple audio.  Looking for an upright with 4-5 shelves with a turntable taking up the top shelf.  

Go!
128x128dhpeck

@tommylion

I had the Vulcan rack and it was great for the money BUT the shelves won’t hold more than 50-60 pounds and with the big curve of the front of the shelves, some of my components wouldn’t fit without hanging over the front and back. I replaced it with a SolidSteel rack which was a lot more money, but each shelve will hold 90+ pounds and the shelves are much deeper. Also with this new rack, the acoustic feedback I was getting with my VPI Prime is gone.

I like all racks, regardless of number of shelves or cost, to be placed on a side wall, never between the speakers.
the Mapleshades are very heavy, solid, pieces with the threaded steel legs x 4. Can be painted certain colors if desired. very adjustable to adjust to dips in the floor while adjusting each shelf to horizontal using a level.