Does anyone know what happened to SUMO Electronics?

I can't find them or anyone who might have bought them them online.

Thanks in advance.

JD
128x128curiousjim
Randy Patton last owned Sumo.... Rich May took over design after Jim died, He designed the Andromeda II and Polaris. Jason Stoddard was one of their last product designers,  Jason Did Polaris III, Andromeda III Athena II.  Randy had PS Audio, Meitner, Threshold and Sumo.  He sold off what he could and closed down the rest.  
Curiousjim…no problemo, and full disclosure (!), I bought a Freya last November and it's a fun thing that's great for tube rolling. Also Stoddard wrote a book (or made a book out of a book length bunch of posts) about his adventures in the audio biz…haven't read it but I might.

I have an original Athena and Andromeda from when James Bongiorno ran the company. After he left later versions may not have been as good! Sumo closed long before James died!
@roberjerman 

Jim's Sumo Preamp was the Electra... Rich May did some tweaking and the called it the Electra Plus, Rich May then did the Athena.  
Jason Stoddard tweaked the Athena and that was the Athena II. 
James did the Andromeda... bipolar outputs.  Rich May did the Andromeda II with Mosfet outputs and Jason Stoddard did the Andromeda III with Mosfet outputs... Jim would not use Mosfets in an output stage.