Audioquest Rocket 44 speaker cable. Any good??

I read a short review in Stereophile from 2011 about the Audioquest Rocket 33 speaker cable. Has anyone tried it or the next step up the Rocket 44. If so, is this cable competitive with more expensive wire, or at least as good as the Audio Art SC-5SE or the Kimber Kable TC-12 ???
sunnyjim
Well that’s the thing about speaker cable, isn’t it?  They may sound bad with some speaker/gear combos and great with others.  

Glad you found something that works for you, for me the 44’s are much better than the Wireworld stuff they replaced.
213runnin,
All of my cables used to be Wireworld. I have replaced my WW cables with Audioquest and couldn’t be happier.
Well that’s interesting.  I also purchased an NRG-4 and a Cinnamon USB cable for my phone to DAC, both Audioquest.  I’m impressed with what Audioquest brings to the table,though they can get quite expensive.

All my IC’s are Morrow MA 3 or 5.  I like them so much that I’ve ordered another MA 5 for the CD player with an upgraded power cable.  Right now the Schiit Bifrost DAC is easily superior to the NAD C565BEE CD player.  The NAD was a $900 player with a Wolfson dac so I’m hoping it has more to give.

It has become almost amazing to me how much cables can improve sound.  

I was in my local high end "Audio Salon" last year and I mentioned to the sales dude that I was using modded (meaning I separated out the internal wires) AQ Type 8 as a biwire cable. The sales dude says' "Hey, why not ask Bill Low who's standing behind you?" HA! Bill visits this place from time to time it seems, so he pulls a pair of Rocket 33s off the shelf and explains to me how they work…very interesting, as was the rest of our conversation. In any case I did get a pair of 33s and they're amazingly good in my rig. I use AQ and Morrow elsewhere in the system with great sounding results, so the only non solid core cable is the excellent Jelco/Mogami (great noise rejection) "din" cable in my Linn.
213runnin

the NAD 565BEE is a very fine cd player. Are you using it as a transport w/ the Schitt DAC?

Happy Listening!