Isolation stands: snakeoil?

I understand that turntables are uniquely effected by vibrations due thier sensitivity to that kind of energy. But here’s the thing: most turntables, especially decent ones, have vibration control measures built into them via footers and various construction techniques. So, the question is: are turntable stands / shelves with isolation features actually beneficial or are they just horrendously overpriced accessories for audiophiles?
madavid0
folkfreak That is one impressive system! What's the distance between the listening position and the speakers?
For heavens sake PLEASE stop empowering the OP!

His threads should come with a warning sign....

Please do not feed the trolls!

@john_g its about 8-9’ from speakers to listening seat. A near field configuration but the walls are all designed and built to minimize issues so it’s as if the front wall really disappears
Yes, they are expensive, but I cannot imagine a more dramatic proof of the influence that the surface your turntable sits upon has.  Eliminating vibration is a great thing, just so long as you do it evenly (i.e. don't let some specific frequency ranges through).

And I got my two Herzans for a grand total of $800 + shipping from a Silicon Valley liquidation house, so keep your eyes open!