Isolation stands: snakeoil?

I understand that turntables are uniquely effected by vibrations due thier sensitivity to that kind of energy. But here’s the thing: most turntables, especially decent ones, have vibration control measures built into them via footers and various construction techniques. So, the question is: are turntable stands / shelves with isolation features actually beneficial or are they just horrendously overpriced accessories for audiophiles?
madavid0
@john_g its about 8-9’ from speakers to listening seat. A near field configuration but the walls are all designed and built to minimize issues so it’s as if the front wall really disappears
Yes, they are expensive, but I cannot imagine a more dramatic proof of the influence that the surface your turntable sits upon has.  Eliminating vibration is a great thing, just so long as you do it evenly (i.e. don't let some specific frequency ranges through).

And I got my two Herzans for a grand total of $800 + shipping from a Silicon Valley liquidation house, so keep your eyes open!
Just get yourself even a basic cd player. It will beat any turntable (however much I dearly love their mechanical beauty).
And the Laughing Goat Award for the funniest post of the week goes to....

Baaaaaaa!  🐐