DIY Jumper Suggestions

I would like to make a DIY jumper cable for my Mirage OMD 28's.  My speaker cables are NBS Omega IV which are already configured in biwire, but the OMD28's have 3 terminals on the back ("tri-wired").  Seeing that the length will be very short, I am able to go "flat out" on these jumpers ie buy some really nice wire.  Does anyone have wire suggestions?  I was either considering a very low gauge (8awg) silver plated military wire or something like Mundorf gold/silver wire.  Any tips appreciated.  Thanks.
tomask6
Avoiding spade stacking is just my preference so I don't end up with bent spade connectors.  If your plan is to do it once then leave it alone, stacking them should be fine.  I move stuff around too much so don't like to be bothered with it.  Since I make all my own wire now, I connect everything to two spades at the amp end.  Just made a set of bi-wire speaker cables with 2, 9awg runs to each speaker so needed to connect 6awg of wire to a single spade at the amp end.  Furez spades from Douglas Connection worked great.  I used Furutech at the speaker end.
Clear Day Cables make a great jumper cable. They are solid silver and so affordable you might as well just try them out and besides Paul offers a 30 day money back guarantee. Tried Nordost jumpers that were much more and felt the Clear Days were just as good if not better. You can spend a lot more but good luck on that.
@dgarretson 

Could you please give me a link to the exact wire from Rio Grande you referred to above? I am interested in the 8 gauge.  Thank you!