Power amp/integrated amp suggestions for SUPER POWER HUNGRY/INEFFICIENT SPEAKERS

These are the speakers
https://content.abt.com/documents/8800/M7_cut-sheet.pdf
As you can read: suggested power rating of 100-300w, 87dB sensitivity. I’m gonna need a brute of an amp to drive these things.

https://www.schiit-europe.com/index.php/producten/lyr-2-high-power-tube-hybrid-or-solid-state-headam...
I have this headphone amp, which can be used as a preamp for powered desktop speakers, but don’t know if it could be used as a preamp for a power amp.

Any and all thoughts appreciated.

Edit: looks like the Lyr 2 can be used as a preamp. So that leaves me with the decision of the power amp.
muffinhead123
There's a nice McCormack DNA 0.5 Deluxe available here now for 750 bucks.  Great amp conservatively rated at 100 wpc into 8 Ohms and doubles into 4 Ohms so should be fine for your speakers.  Best of luck. 
"stereo5 -- Don’t expect much for 500.00"

Regrettably, There are some cold hard facts here:

(A) +1 (emphasis added) in full agreement with STEREO5’s post above.... full stop.

(B) Without prejudice to (A) above....Everything in this hobby is built to its pricepoint = you only get what you pay for. Hence, at your stated pricepoint strata, there is negligible to nil audio performance differentiation between them all. Your choice is distilled down to just "pick one of ’em" from the available pool of contenders and pretenders .

(C) on a more positive note....

IMO you are forced to go for used if you want to step up to at least mid-fi  eqyipent . I'd suggest looking at a used NAD C370 integrated amp at that Pricepoint strata.

Best of luck.
If I remember correctly from your previous thread you have a fairly small room that these are going to go into, correct?  You're not going to need monster power to drive them to loud listening levels, even with their middling sensitivity. 

If you like Schiit gear, the Vidar is worth a look.  The Nord Acoustics amps mentioned above are also a great choice.  They use Hypex nCore modules, which are considered to be some of the best amp modules on the market right now.  They're also used by ATI and by NAD.  

Pro amps can be an excellent value also.  I have a Crown XLS1502 driving my Infinity Intermezzos.  It's clean, runs cold, and has more power output than I'll ever need.  
Look for a used Anthem I225 Integrated amp . Should be well under a $1000. 
It will drive those speakers very well. Phono, headphones and 225 watts into 8 ohms, 310 into 4 ohms. 

N