ARC Ref 5se VS ARC Ref 6

Ok i need some help and opinions. I just auditioned at my home the ARC Ref 6. All i can say is WOW. !!!!!!!!! I was truly blown away with the sound. Everything is truly there . To me there are no short comings. Ok let me start off by saying that originally i was looking for a used ARC Ref 3. Then i started reading on some forums and on here that the 5 was very close to the 3 and the 5se was truly a great sounding unit and upgrade from the 3. I really wanted to audition the 5se at my home but unfortunately he just sold his demo and only had the 6. I really cant afford the 6 right now brand new But after hearing the 6 with my system im wondering if i purchase a 5se would i be disapointed after hearing the 6. Like the 3 vs the 5se i read it was a very big difference , Is the 6 a really big difference in sound ? Should i wait for a used 6? I know that i have read great reviews on the 5se. I just wish i could of heard the 5se also in my system to compare / decide for my self. Any help would be very much appreciated . 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
jmcgrogan2 Thanks for your info. I want to ask you a question. Someone emailed me from here and said i should look for a 5se with the green circuit board and bot the brown. He said the green is the newer and modified with updates. Like the last year of the 5se they used the green and not the brown. What is your opinion on that? 
Long time ARC customer like others on here. I think you will be happy with the Ref 5SE. Especially if it is within your price range. I owned one for about a year and only switched out the stock power cord for a Transparent cable. I was really happy with it. Then suddenly I was offered a chance on a factory Ref 10 demo unit in black and that was too good to pass up. As mentioned the green board is the popular one to own.
statman , Thank you for your input ..I am sure i will be very happy with the 5se. I am looking for one with a green board also. The one i am looking at has the metal top. Could i buy a plexi glass top from ARC?