ARC Ref 5se VS ARC Ref 6

Ok i need some help and opinions. I just auditioned at my home the ARC Ref 6. All i can say is WOW. !!!!!!!!! I was truly blown away with the sound. Everything is truly there . To me there are no short comings. Ok let me start off by saying that originally i was looking for a used ARC Ref 3. Then i started reading on some forums and on here that the 5 was very close to the 3 and the 5se was truly a great sounding unit and upgrade from the 3. I really wanted to audition the 5se at my home but unfortunately he just sold his demo and only had the 6. I really cant afford the 6 right now brand new But after hearing the 6 with my system im wondering if i purchase a 5se would i be disapointed after hearing the 6. Like the 3 vs the 5se i read it was a very big difference , Is the 6 a really big difference in sound ? Should i wait for a used 6? I know that i have read great reviews on the 5se. I just wish i could of heard the 5se also in my system to compare / decide for my self. Any help would be very much appreciated . 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
Long time ARC customer like others on here. I think you will be happy with the Ref 5SE. Especially if it is within your price range. I owned one for about a year and only switched out the stock power cord for a Transparent cable. I was really happy with it. Then suddenly I was offered a chance on a factory Ref 10 demo unit in black and that was too good to pass up. As mentioned the green board is the popular one to own.
statman , Thank you for your input ..I am sure i will be very happy with the 5se. I am looking for one with a green board also. The one i am looking at has the metal top. Could i buy a plexi glass top from ARC? 
Post removed