McIntosh vs. Vincent

I’m in the market for an integrated hybrid amp. I’m trying to decide between the new McIntosh MA252 and the Vincent SV-237MK. Price difference aside, any thoughts on how these two amps compare to each other?
12hz
I can’t comment on those two specific models so take this for whatever it’s worth. I have a McIntosh MC2200 and a Vincent SP-331 and I move them around between the two systems and I find their sound signature to be very different, even in the same system. The MC2200 has a more evenly balanced sound with nothing jumping out. Its sort of like my touring bike, designed for an all day comfortable ride. The Vincent is more like my other sport/touring bike where you feel the road more, including the bumps and you sort of need to stretch during the more frequent gas stops 😁 They are both very musical but respond differently to different speakers so ymmv.
The Unison Reserach gear is famous for superb circuit design, Italian craftsmenship, and outstanding sonics.

I have heard a lot about Unison and everybody praised the sound. I have no knowledge of circuit design, but I believe your praise 100%. However, "Italian craftmenship" makes me a bit concerned. I read it as "superb circuit design, not-that-well-put-together, and outstanding sonics." How well is it built? Does it have a chance to last? I am not trying to inflame anybody's passions, just to find out if it would be worth considering Unison amplifiers as I do not like changing things too often or having to repair them.

I've owned the Vincent-237 for almost a year. It's a great hybrid integrated amp like others here have stated. No direct comparison to the McIntosh gear but factor in the cost and it becomes an even better bargain.
Another vote for the SV-237MK. Purchased mine about two weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier with it. AND, they're on sale now @ $2400. Loved it out of the box, but since it's had about ten hours on it, it is only getting better. (I found myself checking to see if the loudness button was pushed because the bass was so strong.) To use Kalali's analogy; It's like my Yamaha FZ1, very smooth and sophisticated while riding at a moderate level, but can compete with the fastest sport bikes when I want it to! If you decide on the Vincent, you will not be dissapointed.