Upgrading to Totem Mani 2's

I’m considering upgrading from the Model 1’s to Mani 2’s. I’ve read most of the forums here on A’gon regarding the Mani’s and the one thing that they all pretty much have in common is that you need a lot of power (and current) to drive them. I’m currently running a Plinius 9100 for my Model 1’s which is rated at 120 W per side (around 200 W @ 4ohms). I’m also running the Plinius on 220v which has opened it up considerably and gives the bass a lot more punch (something I know I'll need for the Mani's). My room size is approx. 15 x 22 and my listening position is about 16 feet from the speakers. I normally listen at a moderate volume (10 o’clock is loud for me and 12 o’clock pretty much drives me out of the room). I know the old adage that you can always get a bigger amp, but if I’m going to spend several thousand on a speaker upgrade I’d rather not turn around and spend several thousand more on upgrading the amplifier as well (at least not right away). In addition I'm very pleased with the 9100 and like the Plinius sound very much. So what do you think Mani 2 owners? Am I living in a bubble thinking that the 9100 has the juice or based on my room size and listening habits will the 9100 do the job for me?
jaffeassc
Likewise, I do not have grills for the Mani's but I do have grills for my Model 1's and Mites. I have never done a serious comparison with the grills on and off but there does seem to be somewhat of a "muffling" effect with the grills on.
I just ordered a pr. of (slightly used) Mani-2 Sigs. with the Totem stands; don't have them yet. I'll be using them with a C-J MF2500A 250wpc amp. I find it interesting that several people here have used or heard Mani-2's with C-J amps & really liked the sound.

I'm a little worried about whether the MF2500 will have enough power to drive the Mani-2's, altho I used that amp with B&W Matrix 802's (known for being real power hogs), & those speakers sounded wonderful with it.

I went thru 4 or 5 amps with the 802's until I finally found an amp that made them "come alive", & that was the MF2500 (hope it does the same thing for the Mani-2's!).
Assuming you do not have a very large room and listen at ear-bleed levels the CJ 2500 should drive the Mani’s quite well. As I mentioned before, I had an opportunity to listen to the Mani’s with several different types and power levels of application. I found that 200 watts of a high current SS amp did a very nice job and at least for my tastes was more than enough power. Enjoy the Mani’s and let us know how the CJ 2500 works out.
Hey...I know this a bit late. I have the Mani 2 Signature's, which are extraordinary. I drive them with an AE-3 DJH preamp and a new PS Audio GCA 100. The combination is extraordinay. However, the speakers are very sensitive to the quaility of the tubes. The 6sn7 tubes in the AE-3 are outstanding tubes....I like the Sylvania Bad Boys, Tung Sol Round Plates, and CBS Hytron. Brimar are also good. I sold my RCA Red Base because they sounded flat and uninvolving. The rectifier in the preamp also makes a difference. Use an EZ 81 over an EZ 80. mullard is excellent in this combo, though I am generally not a Mullard guy. the Telefunken EZ 80 is disappointing (Tele did not make an EZ 81). This system is among the best I have heard anywhere. I highly recommend a good tube preamp/solid state amp combo for the Mani 2's. And the Signature's are a surprising and major improvement to the already good Mani 2.