Power Cord for Pass Int 60-Under 1K used

I'm just about done with my recent audio transformation. My last statement is going to be an after market power cable for my Pass Labs Int-60. My budget is under 1K used....and that"s pushing it.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated, especially if your a Pass Labs owner.

If your not a fan of after market cords....save me the speech. I already spent about 35K....I'm not using a stock power cord.

Any and all ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Ag insider logo xs@2xkrelldog
Keep us posted - krelldog
I can remember listening to the older Power Cord "e".
Happy Listening!
@krelldog   

If you are considering the 'SE' version, I'd get the 'SX' version in for a listen. Considered a major step up. I realize your budget but since it's one PC and it's for an integrated amp, I'd push for the best you can make happen.

I have the Pass XP-20 and Pass XA-30.8 and both respond (significantly) to power cords. I'm using the Triode Wire Labs 'The Obsession' PC. TWL has a trial and return offer...no downside and it's not that much of a stretch from your 1K limit (in this case new). Pete's a great guy to deal with and this cable is very good.
"How does a three ft section  of metal help in providing better sound quality?"

I think this is a fair question and perhaps deserves a separate thread. The response suggesting better RFI/EMI protection only addresses the shielding which almost all above average PCs should cover without the need for a firehose thickness. I use Signal Cable and for under $70 it both looks good and is very well made.   
Signal Cable is fantastic...I've owned it. In my experience...when I moved up the chain it got better. In this hobby...you got to trust your ears.....and stay within your budget. BTW- Audience cable aint thick...in fact its kind of skinny.