Oppo Ceasing production

Just visited Oppo's web site.  They are ceasing production of all their products and will only do warranty work and firmware support for their products.  They no longer have the resources to manufacture new products.  Didn't see this one coming.
128x128stereo5
The upcoming Panasonic DP-UB9000 looks promising. The player supports HDR10+, Dolby Vision HDR, Alexa and Google Assistant voice control (via a future software update), and 7.1 channel audio.

The emphasis will be on audio performance, with the DP-UB9000 having a dedicated audio power supply, a 'high-performance' DAC and an XLR balanced output. Housed in new vibration-reducing casework, a thick steel plate fixes the optical disc drive to the chassis to reduce noise during disc rotation.

It also features the latest HCX (Hollywood Cinema Experience) processor and 4K upscaling and HDR optimisation technology. 

Pricing is yet to be confirmed, but it’s expected to be around $1400. I guess only time will tell how this player stacks against Oppo 205.
Post removed 
So close ...but no go.
I was in contact with Al from Magnolia AV about getting the OPPO 205.
He tried, took my info and said he'd let me know. He thought maybe there was a couple left. Nadda. The sales system wouldnt accept any more orders. I want to thank Al for going to bat for me, on his day off BTW. The man deserves a raise. As to the 205, I can only hope they do another production run.  

Jeff
I'm glad I got my order in - they're expecting completed orders to be delivered to the store by Wednesday, which we hope means that they'll be headed out of the store to us around the country.  They're now sold out system-wide across Magnolia, not just regionally from what I understand.