Phonostages with Adjustable Curves, the Concise List

I have seen mentions of this in other threads, but can't seem to find any of these lists...hopefully this thread will help others as well looking for these types of devices.

Thank you everyone for your posts!

Ben
Ag insider logo xs@2xbearotti
I am indeed asking about photostages/preamps that offer different curves than RIAA.  I have some European pressings from some of the great orchestras and conductors of the 20th century that frankly sound awful with a standard RIAA curve...no bass, ear piercing cymbals, ect....as an avid classical music fan who seeks out artists of this era as examples to get us closer to the composer's intention (like when you can get an interpretation or student or two away from the original), I would like to be able to make these albums "listenable".  Thanks for your continued options 'Goners!
Yes, @phomchick...I found that particular thread however there was little mention of devices that fit the bill...was hoping to get some more concise examples of equipment that would perform under these circumstances.
My old Scott 299 integrated amp has two phono settings - "riaa nartb Ortho" and "euro 78." Its a wonderful old school amp that my grandfather bought when it first came out, and I later spent years listening to it at home as a kid. Anyone know what nartb stands for? 

Also the fehlauer monophonic phono stage is built specifically for this purpose and is wildly adjustable, and comes with suggested settings for an exhaustive list of early record companies. As the title says it's only in mono though. 
jollytinker
 Anyone know what nartb stands for?
National Association of Radio & Television Broadcasters - the predecessor of the NAB.