Corelli - really????

Hi,
I read the 6 moons review on this but I still have a hard time believing this can improve a system.  Anyone have any experience with these?
https://www.akikoaudio.com/en/products/488-akiko-audio-power-conditioner-corelli-english
anderock
Who has the phono booster and how do you like it in a high resolution system??
Hi ebm,

There is a very high end turntable company that is located in Memphis TN that has bought several of the Corelli and phono boosters Perhaps you could contact them for a reference.

Merrill Williams Audio LLC

1722 Chelsea Ave.

Memphis, TN 38108

Robert Williams

Telephone 901 237 1654

We have literally sold 100's of the Phono Booster and the Akiko Corelli's but we can not just give out end users email address without their permission..

Depending on where you are located, The Cable Company and Jaguar Audio both carry Akiko products in the US.

As I said previously, I think Audience makes very good conditioners but I do prefer a total passive strip versus Teflon caps with the Corelli. Although both locations would benefit a Corelli, your front end would be the best location, preamp, CD player and turntable location.

I re-read this discussion and comments from the distributor. I went ahead and got a Corelli. Glad I did! As people tried to tell me, multiple AC Enhancers on one line may be excellent but the Corelli by itself is even better. I’m using Akiko’s power cord. I tried a couple of other cords but the Akiko is the best. I’m using a E-Tuning Gold MK II with it which also makes an audible difference. It's on my system page if you care to see it. I put a DIY "tube light" on top of the Corelli to add a little "art" to the black box. ha,ha