Please Read and express your feelings and opinions....

I noticed  that lately or maybe for the last five yrs, there is so much arguments,name calling, attacking cables , speakers , components makers and more, more of disagreement with members, even Audio dealers are being attack here...Very few know how to apologize when they are wrong.What can we do as Audiogon members to improve our communication to each other? How to give the informations, recommendation to members who need it? This is without involving Audiogon, any opinion or ideas ,  For me this is fun and place to learn in audio...thank you all
128x128jayctoy
I like to believe that courtesy begets courtesy.  That's why I let other drivers move in front of me when merging and stuff like that.  It's my contribution to the common good.  
I too have found that we as a group seem more intolerant now than 10 years ago.  What truly irks me is the Tekton fanboys.  There are at least 4 different threads going on about Tekton and it's all the same BS.  I don't read them any longer.
I too have noticed less tolerance for different opinions now than say 10 years ago. The change in tone coupled with the same subjects being beaten to death week after week makes me less interested in checking the Agon forums these days. I still glance at them every week or two but I don’t follow the threads like I used to.
@cj1965, I have a Mac and I just click and drag to highlight the word or section desired and right click to get down to "fonts" and chose italics.
For some reason, bold and underline doesn't work for me even though it's an option so I'm content to just use italics.

All the best,
Nonoise
The unfortunate vitriol we experience here is a reflection of the ever increasing polarization of our society.  Sadly, in America, we've decided to wear team jerseys and we want to win.  The SR blue fuse thread is a great example of this.  One jersey represents the "high quality fuse make an audible difference" and the other jersey is, of course battling for the opposing view.

No politics in this.  It's a cultural battle in the nation.  As in most civil wars, everyone seems to lose in the end.

So what to do?  The only thing I can see that might get us to shed those jerseys and just be Americans again is a big nation-threatening event that would force us to come together for our survival.

The lessons of 9/11 are too far in the rear view mirror.