Please Read and express your feelings and opinions....

I noticed  that lately or maybe for the last five yrs, there is so much arguments,name calling, attacking cables , speakers , components makers and more, more of disagreement with members, even Audio dealers are being attack here...Very few know how to apologize when they are wrong.What can we do as Audiogon members to improve our communication to each other? How to give the informations, recommendation to members who need it? This is without involving Audiogon, any opinion or ideas ,  For me this is fun and place to learn in audio...thank you all
128x128jayctoy
@kosst_amojan  Agreed.  Most A'Goners are too serious.  People, generally are too intense and seem to lose track of the notion that enjoying life and sharing in the joys of others can be rewarding.  The social scientist in me sees what you are referencing on A'Gon as a microcosm of society as a whole.  We all (myself included!) need to chill out!
A week ago I end up reading old post ten yrs ago, by Bobundus , and some old timer here , I was amaze, by their kind and simple post.I was trying to find a review of old cables that time, when I came across their post, i  end up reading Bombaywala....and  TVad ....as well...why I got the thought to put this thread..I agree iam guilty as well as Tekton fan boy , sorry to all, yes too many thread on Tekton...
Yes I agree sometimes us here take these threads way too seriously,but in retrospect I personally have learned a lot over the yrs from a semi-heated thread where other things are discussed.

Even though I’m definitely not one of Audiogon’s oldest members,I’ve pretty much read since they were started,and joined later on.

I don’t mind a little heat myself but I’m not very crazy about any kind of personal attack in any situation,totally uncalled for.

I experienced this recently myself from a experienced Audiogon member who also is a reviewer and even when I brought it to his attention he just keep up his condescending personal attack’s.

I see a lot of this kind of reaction from the gut knee jerking usually stems from people not reading and or understanding other people’s posts completely.

I greatly respect these threads because people myself included are making our purchasing decisions from what we learn here.

Anyhow I’m a pretty thick skinned and I will continue to read and post and make these threads enjoyable and continue to learn and share as much as possible.

I hope Everyone enjoys the music,
Kenny.
At the end of the day we're talking about stereos what really is there to get worked up about? The world can be a pretty grim place at times this is fun and fun only to me.
Great thread @jayctoy 

Had I prefaced or appended my statement with "in my opinion", that might help alleviate a lot of whats going on.

Also, I think if folks were to listen to the heart of gold band more often, that too would be helpful. Isn't that what our gear is meant for anyway?