Please Read and express your feelings and opinions....

I noticed  that lately or maybe for the last five yrs, there is so much arguments,name calling, attacking cables , speakers , components makers and more, more of disagreement with members, even Audio dealers are being attack here...Very few know how to apologize when they are wrong.What can we do as Audiogon members to improve our communication to each other? How to give the informations, recommendation to members who need it? This is without involving Audiogon, any opinion or ideas ,  For me this is fun and place to learn in audio...thank you all
128x128jayctoy
This thread will benefit all of us to remind how far we became too comfortable with each other expressing our experience on cables, dacs, amps, preamps, tweaks and more, I still believe there are many good members in this site, Some of the members here, I met them personally, like Doug Schroeder extremely nice person, tommorow I will meet Bube (Vinh) at Axpona, I agree at the end of the day it’s just stereo, My experience , members here are much nicer in person, let’s just continue to enjoy this site and respect each other, Gdhal, Trelja, thank you, this thread is for. All of us to remind ourself , How old timer did respect each other here, and they were able to communicate their audio experience with us.
@kosst_amogan....Was not you I was referring to, but you were in " that " camp.
Go to any forum;  football ,firearms, Harleys.....basically all the same.  People argue, some more adamantly than others.  You will always find the know it all, the cliques and the noobies.  I think it is just the nature of the beast.
Sports and political forums might be the worst offenders in this regard.  I've mostly thought of Audiogon as one of the more civil.  I try to behave well on this site but I know I have lost it from time to time.  Threads like this should help IMO.
Arrogance in whatever clothing it comes in, is truly unattractive, at times vulgar. I find that many people take offense when someone else, say Elmer, states an opinion that the equipment ABC is not great. Many of these ABC equipment fans will take it personally. They will attack Elmer. I don’t understand that but when it happens it often starts a mob mentality where other ABC equipment fans will join in on the attack on Elmer. That fire gets hotter when you combine the unfortunate coincidence that these forums are more about “selling gear” and less about sharing good and bad experiences with gear. In that stricter sense, it is not a forum for exchanging opinions or ideas unless they are positive ones. Despite all the technical tests, highly analytical equipment and tech geeks, it boils down to subjective likes and dislikes. When one looks at the forum discussion this way, no one person is right or wrong.