Please Read and express your feelings and opinions....

I noticed  that lately or maybe for the last five yrs, there is so much arguments,name calling, attacking cables , speakers , components makers and more, more of disagreement with members, even Audio dealers are being attack here...Very few know how to apologize when they are wrong.What can we do as Audiogon members to improve our communication to each other? How to give the informations, recommendation to members who need it? This is without involving Audiogon, any opinion or ideas ,  For me this is fun and place to learn in audio...thank you all
128x128jayctoy
arafiq - ....See what happened on the Goldenear Reference thread. The OP was asking for opinions from people who have either heard OR own the speakers. I chimed in and provided my opinion. I was upfront about the fact that I had heard it at dealer showrooms twice, but one of the posters started calling the opinions as 'laughable' and 'crap' and accusing me of doing a great disservice. I quickly bailed out of that discussion, but this is another form of bullying where the owners resort to tough language to drive out dissenting viewpoints. ...

Hi arafiq. I'm sure you're aware I am not the one you are referring to. That said, while I cannot speak/write for the particular poster you are referring to, I shall extend an apology simply on the basis that I'm a Golden Ear Triton Reference owner who also happened to post in that same thread. All the best.
@gdhal  No sir, you're most definitely not the one I was referring to :) 
You stated your POV in a very reasonable and respectful manner.

BTW, I completely understand that anyone who owns a certain piece of gear has done a lot of research before they made their decision, So it is reasonable to expect them to share their passion and wisdom. My point was that there is a fine line between enthusiasm and vitriol.
Civility is overrated, but some of the bad advice given out in these forums costs folks some long green, IMHO.
I think to answer your question... we can improve the communication by keeping the discussion on the point.  Stick to the OP question, rather than starting your own thread in someone else's thread.  As A'Goners, we can point others back to the original question.

I always hate threads that start with "anyone have experience with a Doodad who can compare Doodad A to Doodads B and C?".... to which someone replies and says "The best Doodad is F."  In other words, this doesn't answer the question and doesn't contribute to anything.  It's just some shill for the F product who wants to promote it.  Generally I believe that if someone comes in here and asks specifically about a comparison of two products, they have done research and are getting down to final choices.  So, let's help them out if we can... as long as we can relate back to the original question, or how the thread may evolve.

@jayctoy I think I'm answering you... too often people cannot accept that there is a differing opinion, so they have to attack others for having a dissenting opinion.  Instead, let's remind people to help each other and focus on the point, rather than pointing fingers at each other.
Great thread. I believe, as a whole, that society has lost a level of common civility...that simply being nice to one another is just not that important anymore. And that’s a shame. 

My big beef with the forum is that there are many people who take themselves/this hobby way to seriously. A great example is any thread having to deal with MQA. While there are many of us here who are simply enjoying what amounts to a feature on our Tidal subscription, there are many who will turn that into a behavior that will cause musicians/artists to go bankrupt, cause record companies to line their vaults with cash, allowing them to lock the “crown jewels” in said vaults, cause the death of FLAC & other formats, etc., etc., etc...and that all this must reflect in someway on my character in general, because if I’m ok with the above, I must be ok with cheating on the SAT, cutting in the TSA line & killing stray puppies! (I condone NONE of these behaviors, for the record...)

I guess my point is to reinforce what others here have said: it’s ok & natural to disagree...we are, afterall, expressing our opinions. But if you disagree, limit it to the discussion at hand, don’t attack someone’s individual character. I’m pretty certain that enjoying music however you may is the real point to all this, and not stressing about how someone else is enjoying there music...

Just my $0.02 worth. Be nice to someone today, please...

Arvin