One of the best HDMI cable?

Could any member enlighten me on some of the outstanding HDMI cables? Thanks.
hunlaohun
phillyb - Never fall for big $$$$ HDMI. If the cables is designed proper you Will not see a difference between $20.00 cable or a $500.00 HDMI. I owned many and I speak from experience. BlueJean HDMI are as good as any regardless of price.
+1
This appears to nothing more than The Revenge of the Nerds Pt. 2. gdhal, just curious, have you given any thought to going back and getting your GED? Hey, guys, if you don’t have the experience and you don’t have the technical chops, whaddya got? You got nothin’.
^Actually, this appears to be par-for-the-course. You know, GK states the impossible and/or incorrect, then someone - anyone - corrects you, and then GK fires back with name calling and so forth.

Do remember that *by your own admission*, you are the "king of fiction". Therefore, you are admitting nothing that you write has any truth what-so-ever. And, you've already requested "help" in another thread. I do feel bad for you that, apparently, to date you don't seem to be getting the help you so desperately need. 

And, to stay completely on thread topic, I could ask if you are you familiar with maps, geography and so forth. I ask because that is what's returned when searching for "direction" on this site. https://www.hdmi.org/index.aspx

Maybe maps are the directionality you're referring to? 🤔