JL Audio e112 or HSU ULS MK2

Hello everyone,
Trying to decide between dual JL E112s or dual HSU research ULS mk2. Price difference is big but what about performance? Does any have any direct experience with HSU subs? I’ve heard great things about HSU but never heard one in person.

I do 75% movies 25% music.
Thanks in advance.
danimaz
Dan, please re-read my above post. I did NOT suggest you get a single 18" sub, I said if you're going to have a single sub, the new 18" Rythmik would be killer. I'm going to stop posting, my words are too frequently misunderstood and/or misquoted.
@yakbob
Could you go into a little more detail about sound, placement, room size, and how you connect your ULS-15's in your system?
I cannot even begin to describe how much of an unfair comparison that is.  The E112 is a dramatically better sub.   I owned one, and then a pair, of ULS15's.  I loved them, but didn't know what I was missing.  Not even close in performance, especially for music. 
Post removed 
@bdp24: you said:
'Rythmik 18" (sealed or ported) would be killer. Massive output, with the same sound quality as the 12" and 15" models.'
sounds to me like a recommendation.....You can stop posting if you want ;-)

@contuzzi:
Can you please elaborate a bit more than just saying e112 is dramatically better? Data from data-bass is not in favor of e-112 when it is compared to either Rythmik or HSU.