Hey....check this out. Google "summuvagun"  ASAP 

now that's cool..........and a bonus picture in" images "
                    of jmcgrogan2

and a parting shot to defiantboomerang.......right back at ya
Buckingham seems somewhat overrated as a guitar player (personal taste, although if you appreciate grimacing while flailing away at one note he's great at that, and hey…some OK fingerpicking!) and is a mediocre singer although a seemingly passionate and sincere performer, and obviously did manage to write some large money makers for the band so I was surprised he got kicked out of an organization I assumed he owned…or at least it seemed like an interesting decision. I think Neil Finn is brilliant and I loved Crowded House, and he's got a very large bunch of stuff to draw from so it could make the Mac a more interesting show (seen 'em once during the McVie-Dennis Wilson couple period, and saw a Stevie Nicks show once also…both shows were fun and slick). The thing about Buckingham is that he has his own style that I'm not sure is so easily copped (like The Edge…personal strange chops), but hey…Finn and Campbell should at least score a large payday.
Guess i am giving away my age but to me the real fleetwood mac was a superior blues band that over a decade became a pop band. Saw then 6 or 7 times in clubs and at the acoustically perfect Auditorium Theatre.  The first few albums imho had a depth of feeling they never recreated.  Listen to the Chess recordings in Chicago   with the likes of Otis Span on Piano, the incomprable Willie Dixon on upright bass, Shakey Horton on harmonica and  JT Brown on Sax combined with Spencer, Kerwin,  and Green on Guitars (Buddy Guy joined on several tracks) and of course the rythem  section (John and Mick) at their best.  Then go to just the band on 'Then Play On" and "Kiln House".  Hard to beat and while a admit the skills of Bob or Lindsey ... it just never reached the mark set early on.