Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
@cleeds
Expectation bias??? What planet are you from? I guess I’m biased if that means I assemble equipment according to my intent and it’s design and I expect it to perform to it’s specifications. I’m not like you who cobbles together whatever hocus-pocus I can find with no expectations it will do anything so I can turn it on and be amazed that it does anything at all. Do you think that’s how the world around you works? Go open up your amp and replace all the resistors in it with aluminum foil and bubble gum wrappers. DONT TELL ME IT WON’T WORK. That kind of talk is expectation bias! Don’t tell me that the design doesn’t account for bubble gum wrappers. According to your logic, we can only know it won’t work if when the thing explodes. Any result between catastrophic failure and glorious musicality should be possiblities to you. Anything else would be a biased expectation, even if it’s well founded.
Now go get to soldering and report back!

And by the way, I get my IT advice from a buddy who worked on communications systems for DOD at Langley AFB and Cheyenne Mountain. I'm pretty sure his knowledge and experience beats your Geek Squad guy. 
kosst_amojan

You are lashing out like a petulant child.

Your babbling and incoherent posts have not contributed or rebutted anything.

Give it a very long rest.
kosst_amojan
What planet are you from?
I'm from earth. That may be a different planet than yours.

I guess I’m biased ...
Big time!

I'm not like you who cobbles together whatever hocus-pocus I can find with no expectations ...
Pardon me, but your bias a.k.a. prejudice is showing again. You don't know anything about me, so please don't pretend that you do.

According to your logic, we can only know it won’t work if when the thing explodes.
Of course I never said that, or implied that. You seem to have some problems. Good luck resolving them.
No need to switch to the argument on personalities, just simply get someone to help, do the blind test and... please, please, please, post here honest result.
preferably with details of equipment involved in network connection from the internet to the media player.

Until than - it is a placebo effect which has no scientific background.