Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
I seriously doubt you’re ever going to see audio over Ethernet in a residential application. That’s a technology well suited to driving massive line arrays at a rock concert or integrating audio into a studio IT infrastructure.
@astewart8944
Usually when somebody presents claims of symptoms that have no basis in reality they’re treated with psychiatric medications. Is that what we should do with people who hear Ethernet and HDMI cables? I'll remind you that there are people who swear they can hear the electricity in their wall outlets. 
@kosst_amojan 
Hmm...I don't know if you meant to do so, but you kind of made my point. You didn't advance your position by suggesting that anyone who says they hear ethernet cable differences is crazy. I counted at least 17 people on this thread, to this point, who affirm they have tried a different ethernet cable and heard a difference. Others, fewer in number but not statistically significantly less, said they either didn't hear a difference or it is impossible to hear a difference. I actually think everyone described accurately what they heard. But, I leave open the possibility that you may be right; all these folks may be victims of confirmation bias. But, I also leave open the possibility that you may be wrong. And very smart people have been known to be wrong about strongly held scientifically held views. Ethernet cable sound quality attributes is not the equivalent of gravity. One is unimpeachable--that would be gravity. For the record, not one of the posters claimed to hear the electricity in their wall outlets. :-)
Peace
Al 

Sorry, did I insult anyone? For what ever reason on this thread I certainly got slapped in the face.
Absolutely no. I'm a former software engineer with experience in networking for many years. The data that's being delivered in a CAT/5-6 cable is DIGITAL!! It's a stream of binary data NOT analog  data. Ethernet uses CSMA/CD (Carrier sense multiple access with collision detection). If the digitized signal being transmitted isn't 100 perfect it will retransmit the packet. The ONLY difference between CAT/5-8 is the speed at which it's certified for. 10, 100 or 1000 Mbits/s. For a 20-20kHz digitized signal  CAT5 is more then adequate. Again, in the digital domain there is NO difference between a cheap Ethernet cable and a more expensive one. None! If you believe there is your just throwing good money away.