Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
@geoffkait
Looks like you forgot the question. Do Ethernet cables make a difference? No, they don’t. That’s a proven fact. Does your imagination make the difference? Yes, it does, and we can prove that all day long too.

And Clearthink, how did you come up with that name? Is it supposed to some dash of ironic dark humor? Nothing you post reflects clear thinking. And when somebody calls you out, you can't tell the difference between being challenged or being insulted. 
kosst_amojan

@geoffkait
Looks like you forgot the question. Do Ethernet cables make a difference? No, they don’t. That’s a proven fact. Does your imagination make the difference? Yes, it does, and we can prove that all day long too.

>>>>That’s a proven fact? Are you high, couscous?
@geoffkait 
No. I'm factually correct. Indulge your imagination as much as you please, but don't insist your imagination has anything to do with reality.